Prometheus Pro 1 kiln

Started by Bubblebeads, November 23, 2011, 08:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bubblebeads

I have seen a Prometheus Pro 1 kiln on ebay which I am thinking about bidding for will this be all right for annealing bead and fusing glass.Iwould be interested in what you guys think thank you Karen.

poledra1958

I have the Pro 1 and I batch anneal in it,  You have to re-program at each step.  I have also done a small amount of fusing,  I orginially got it for Silver clay.

HH on Bulk,

Bubblebeads

Thank you is it easy to use and to programme.. ???

poledra1958

Yes very easy once you get use to it.  Its just you have to do one program to ramp up and then leave it for the hold time, and then re-program to ramp down and then you have to manual turn it off once the ramp down has reached the right place.

If you do get it let me know and I can sent you the instructions.

HH on Bulk,

Bubblebeads

I will let you know if I am lucky later thank you for your help and advice

poledra1958


HH on Bulk,

Bubblebeads

I won the kiln and will be getting it at the weekend looking forward to having a play over the next couple of weeks.I would love the instruction please .I got the for kiln £245 it as been used once I AM HAPPY it is a xmas present from other half.

poledra1958

Well done have pm'ed you for an e-mail address to send instructions to

HH on Bulk,

poledra1958

Or you can head to this link for a printable version

http://www.prometheuskilns.co.uk/inst.htm

I also have a quick guide pdf (just the information for the bead annealling ramp instructions but you will probably need all the information from the above link as well)


HH on Bulk,