Colour Inspiration?

Started by Lloki, July 27, 2009, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lloki

Wasn't sure where to put this, but if you ever need colour inspiration visit here!

http://labs.ideeinc.com/multicolr/#

Found the link on another site - very clever :D
Cerri

JaySpangles

Thanks for that - I'm going to add it to my favourites pronto!
J x

Pam

Brilliant. Thanks for the link.

Zeldazog

That's brill.  Bookmarked!


Quartz

Ooooooooooooooooh!!! THANKYOU! :-*
*Nicola*

bluefairy

oooooooohhhhhh, LOVE it.  Could happily waste half an hour 10 minutes just playing  ;D
Helen xx

My Etsy     My Facebook     My Folksy

sublimekate

That's brilliant, love it  :)

Zeldazog

Quote from: bluefairy on July 27, 2009, 08:10:27 PM
oooooooohhhhhh, LOVE it.  Could happily waste half an hour 10 minutes just playing  ;D

Yup I did that too!


baked beads

oohh you are clever to find that! thanks  ;D
Shuks@Bakedbeads

Pandanimal

Ohhh. what fun! got that bookmarked now. thanks

LittleHen

I also love http://www.colourlovers.com/ fantastic place when you are looking for some unusual colour combos!

Ness

Oooh, this is great..

I'm also a colourlovers lover... ::)

Funky Cow

Great links - thank you  :-*
Cathryn xxx     


My Etsy: http://funkycow.etsy.com

Angie

WoW I picked scarlet - gorgeous!