*Very* small scale beadmaking - how to keep going?

Started by sparrow, August 13, 2008, 01:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garishglobes

Well, I can't add anything to the already fantastic advice, ll I can do is echo all of the above. Its pretty amazing that you do as much as you do with a small baby! It won't take long before he is suddenly much more able to occupy himself, too, and you will find you have just a bit more time to list/organise/create. I think with life there are always patches where things bunch up together, and you just don't have the time to do everything you want/need to do.  They feel eternal while you are going through them but looking back you realise just how short that time was. Not only will the torch still be there, but so will your talent in using it!

sparrow

:) Awww....you guys. I got the beads and one bracelet for the swap sent off, so my swaps 'to-do' pile is shrinking. I'll list a couple of tings on Saturday - watch this space ;)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Les

Thats the spirit ;)

Just don't ever stop.... it would be such a waste !!!

xxx

June

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said, so just sending you best wishes and (hugs) and hope some of your stressful stuff eases up a bit soon.  Make sure you enjoy your holiday and get loads of relaxation!   ;D