Lumpy Fosterfire

Started by amber0307, July 19, 2008, 11:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicki

no, I got my first pot from Q & the 2nd from IB supplies because I couldn't find it anywhere else at the time

Trudi

perhaps you should contact them Vicki! Let us know what they say!!

By the way I've never heard of IB - is there a websire?

Vicki

http://www.lbsupplys.com/

I've used most of it now, I think the time for complaining has passed, it works, it just runs....It might have just been a dodgy batch ::)

catriona

Ive had the same problem with mine so much so i stopped using it and i got mine from Q.i,m using te one you get from martin but it does come loose some times .

glassworks

lb supplies now manufacturers the fosterfire range since robin foster has got out of the making of her bead release.. they are the right people to send feedback to as i know jon is always extremely helpful in getting things sorted out.. our last batch from them was a little thinner than usual, and we have also had a little more fuss in getting it the right consistency - we have to leave the lid off our studio pots for a day or too and then the smooth and tough is just fine..

beadysam

I've only had one pot of FF and its huge!  It was in powder form when I got it so it was a bit scary - is it usually pre-mixed then?

catriona

mine was sam .
thanks Q i,ll give it a try .
xxcatx