The Mystery of the Rose! Astrid Riedel Tutorial

Started by Jennie Lamb, May 26, 2011, 11:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparrow

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Jennie Lamb

Sorry...Posted in the wrong place!  Thanks for moving!  I can't wait to see them  ;)  Just waiting for mine to arrive......

Diane

That was quick Sabine - just ordered this - was a 'must have' not just for the tute but also the fact that it's one of my crepe de chine ribbons that Astrid uses in lots of her photography ;D

Diane x

sparrow

Yay Diane, a famous ribbon!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Making the murrini is fine, it's the appliance *grumble*  >:( ;D Back for some more PPP
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

MadelineBunyan

ooh pretty!

yes, me too, I have made similar rose murrini, but I always smerdge them putting them on, or if I don't you can guarantee its a bead I decided to put two on, and the other one on the bead will be all smudged.

how good is the application part of the instruction?

sparrow

It's its own separate part (it's a two-part tutorial) - I have to say, it was a new way of doing it for me, and the first attempt went nearly perfectly - then, exactly as you say, I c*cked up the second one on the same bead, lol!
Sabine x