Watercolour Effects?

Started by Hil, June 10, 2008, 09:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billie

Izzy, they are divine.  Get a watermark on that pic, and I think there's also a way to disable people being able to right click and lift images... Someone mentioned that to me the other day but then didn't go into details of how to do it  ::)

dinah46

I have definitely seen a tutorial for these watercolour effect beads so I suggest having a search

ooh hang on

here we go

http://www.lavendercreek.de/Tutorial-watercolorflorals.html

Forgot to say - lovely photos Izzy

Rachel B

Mary

June

Thanks for that link, Diane, really helpful  ;D

Sulis (Hazel)

Those are completely stunning Izzy - I'm floored by them!  :o :o :)
Hazel x

Hil

Izzy those are exactly what I meant and are absolutely gobsmackingly gorgeous  :o

Diane, thanks for the link - I'm going to start practising......lots!!
Is there anybody out there?

www.SpaTownBeads0407.etsy.com

Josephine

sparrow

Ooooooooh, Izzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scrambling over to your site to see whether you've got any there!!!!
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

♥♥Tan♥♥

Sexy as hell Izzy.....sexy as hell ;)

Isabelle

Redhotsal

The images are too low res to be used on anything other than people's websites - for print work you'll need a much higher resolution - at least 300dpi. But seriously, get a really good hi-res image and if you can't sell that to a design house or image bank I'll eat my bead release.

Isabelle

That's a brilliant idea, thanks Sal - I'll have to find out where to go - I know where to send pics of real flowers, but not glass ones.

Jolene

Stunning Izzy - Where can I buy one of these?

Modified to say: found them  ;) Can't wait to see them in the flesh

Jo x