Bluebird or SC3?

Started by ejralph, April 28, 2008, 08:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin

hi

re paragon. over the months, lee from kiln care has critiiced paragon kilns and recommended his own brand. for example:

"If you are looking at the fusion 7 or 8 then please consider our Hobbyfuser or Hobbyfuser Midi, they are far superior kilns in everyway, designed for glass fusing (not a modified ceramics kiln) and built here in the U.K."

this type of commercial bias has no place in a forum aimed at helping people. the fusion range works for thousands of people. the programmer is simple  to use but versatile. being built in the uk means nothing in the international market we live in. check how many things you use everyday are made here - probably approaching zero.

it's hard to advise people when, in his own post, he said he hadn't even seen a bluebird until recently. "I have just got my first look at a Bluebird and once again my blood boils." Martin Tuffnell resells them - ask him if his blood boils.

and i should point out that when lee bought an sc2 element from us to repair an sc2, he had to order a second one as the 'repair' went bang.

so lee, ease off.

rob

www.paragonkilns.co.uk

Pat from Canvey

If you think putting mandrels in a kiln is dangerous, you should try combing glass.

I do this with all the safely gear on and have to shut the door of my big ceramic kiln beteen each pass of combing.
Here's another finished project,