Kitchen Studio

Started by aoturoa, April 20, 2008, 07:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aoturoa

Billie - if only I could! Guess who's buying lottery tickets this week?!  ;D

Dinah - I haven't worked it out, but that sounds about right. And is exactly why we're looking at moving; there's no way we could get a 4-bed house around here for that little.

And the weather is much nicer  ;)

Billie

Wow!  Incredible  :)  I have to say, New Zealand has appealed to me (anywhere) as well as Vancouver.  I love an outdoor lifestyle.  France will do for now though  :D :D

June

Quote from: aoturoa on April 20, 2008, 10:07:15 PM
Has anyone got a photo of their kitchen set up they care to share?  :-*
Helen,

There's a small picture of ours on my website with DH at the torch
http://www.beaujolaisbeads.co.uk/about.html
We've just got two new Bobcats, so we have attached these to some chipboard and when we want to torch, we just put them on the kitchen table and turn on the gas/oxygen and off we go.  When we've finished, we have to put it all away again, so it's all very portable, but it works ok!

sparrow

We had just bought our house when we went to New Zealand, and I never failed to point out all the houses we could have bought *without* taking on a mortgage  ;D ;D OH kept asking how he would get his company to relocate - details, details.......................... ::) ::) ::)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

aoturoa

Pfft, minor details  ;D

The general plan is I learn lamp- and silverworking (pmc) before we move and then I'll set up as a jewellery designer. Possibly aiming rather high, but a girl's gotta have a dream right?

Thanks for the piccue June, I'll go take a look in a sec. Our current kitchen is actually quite big but we never use it as a dining room so I'm going to see how adaptable my OH is  ;)