Main Menu

ISGB

Started by Billie, October 11, 2007, 07:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billie

Just wondered if anyone was having difficulties getting ISGB membership.  I put in for mine a while ago, have heard nothing and when I email the address on the "Contact Us" link the email bounces back.  I have a reference number from when I made the payment but there has been no follow up and I don't know how long it takes for membership to be confirmed.

May just be coincidence but I've tried to enter the site this morning and the page can't be found.  Will try again later.

Shirley

I can't answer your question, Billie, but it might be worth you posting on Lampwork Etc.
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Billie

Good idea.  Thanks Shirley  :)

SR Glass

I had exactly the same problems & I'm still waiting for the website link to be set up. I also got concerned when I heard nothing from them & my emails were bouncing back.......frustrating isn't it. Especially when the international fees were reduced shortly after I had joined.

Try sending an email via the 'help desk', it eventually worked for me.

I think ISGB have recently introduced a new Board of Directors so I'll wait & hope things improve.

Shaz

Billie

Thanks Sharon.  At least I can get into the website again...  :)

silverlemon

OOh a link, I've just checked and I don't have one yet. I joined at the beginning of the year!
Who did you email to get a link done?
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

SR Glass

Sarah, the 'add a link' button on the ISGB just did'nt work for me, once again the emails just bounced back. Try the 'help desk' & tell them your problem.

Can't help wondering if all international members have this problem.

Tuddle-pip
Shaz

Billie

I got a response advising a members pack would be sent shortly (not sure what that consists of or how long it'll take but at least I've had an acknowledgement).  :)