kiln idled

Started by catriona, March 11, 2008, 08:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catriona

I was beading and when i finished i tryed to take it off garageing and now its idled what have i done wrong .can some one help me as the temps dropping rapidly .
xxcatxx

julieHB

If it is anything like the two controllers I have programmed, just click the select button (it may say start/stop) and it will show the program number that you used last.  If that is the one you want to use, just click the select button again until you have ok'ed all the settings for ramp, temp and hold time, and then click the select button one more time to start.

If you want to set up a new program, you need to use the up arrow to select an unused program after you have pressed the select button the first time. 

Was this at all clear??  as mud?  Good luck!
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

catriona

Thanks julie i,m going to leave it and hopfully they,ll be ok and i,ll batch anneall tomorrow .
xxcatxx

Mary

Is it an SC2? Did you press the start/stop button instead of the up button? Just keep pressing the start/stop button till it comes round to on again, and give it a few minutes to see where it settles before trying to adjust it again.

glassworks

this is why we have the OMG programme - this is SOOOOOOO easy to do by accident on the paragon controllers - let us know how it works out?...

catriona

I just let it cool then put it on a batch anneal only seem to have lost 2 to cracking.
Q whats the OMG program .??
xxcatxx