Frit-Happens !
October 29, 2020, 05:21:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
your ad here
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Lampwork / Glass Bead Making Video Tutorial Series - Comments Appreciated  (Read 128 times)
Tim James
Bead Maker / Instructor
New Forum Member

FREE Glass Bead Making / Lampwork Tutorials

« on: September 19, 2020, 01:51:16 AM »

This is something I've wanted to do for a LONG time! The goal of this FREE video tutorial series is to simulate a 1st Person Perspective one-on-one glass bead making lesson. I'm having fun making the videos and hope that people find them helpful.

Click the link below to view all of the videos I've created so far. If you think that they have value please SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel. Your comments are very much appreciated!

Direct link to the tutorials - Thank you!
https://bijouartedesigns.com/pages/lampwork-glass-bead-making-tutorials
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 01:53:18 AM by Tim James » Logged

Detailed, 1st-Person Perspective Glass Bead Making / Lampwork Video Tutorials by Tim James
Pauline
Forum Member

happy happy happy

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 10:54:42 AM »

thank you Tim, I have watched the first one and will go back and watch the others when I have more time. looking good
Tim James
Bead Maker / Instructor
New Forum Member

FREE Glass Bead Making / Lampwork Tutorials

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 11:10:53 AM »

Thank you Pauline - I appreciate your comment and support. Would love to get enough followers to justify doing tons more videos. I really like making them Smiley

Detailed, 1st-Person Perspective Glass Bead Making / Lampwork Video Tutorials by Tim James
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: