£299 Prometheus Pro-1 mini kiln with digital controller

Started by Maja, May 14, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maja

Kiln for fused glass, lampworking (I used it twice to batch anneal).

It has a ramp up and ramp down programme (very easy to use).

Full instruction leaflet included.

Only fired twice (I have a small SC2 Paragon in my studio, this was my spare kiln).

Very reluctant sale!

Due to our child's increasing disability and the size of the equipment he requires I will be selling off all my spare lampworking equipment as soon as I get a chance to take photos and list it (2 oxycons, at least 10 torches, extractor, etc.). Please check back regularly, I'll be putting it all up over the next few days.

I am coming to the Flame Off 2018 on Saturday, 2.6.2018. I can deliver any of the equipment there if that makes it easier for you.

Otherwise, collection in person due to size and weight.

If you wish to arrange and pay for your own collection/delivery I will happily pass it on to the delivery company, but the risk of damage whilst in transport is yours. Having said that, I will make certain it is very well packaged in the safety wrapping and fits snuggly in it's own original box (as you can see, I've taken detailed photos, you can pass these on to the delivery company for damages if anything goes wrong).

Cash on collection or paypal friends&family would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Photos are on the ebay listing:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332643869890?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649