Displaying key rings

Started by Tonyb, September 22, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonyb

I'm doing my first bead fair next Sunday and spent yesterday threading beads onto pins and making key rings. I ended up with about 40. Can anyone suggest a way to display these?

Thanks

Tony

www.beadables.co.uk

GaysieMay

Do you have an old lamp with a shade you can strip down? You could hang them off the top and bottom of the shade?  I have a child' clothes airer in wood that I hang necklaces from and old flour sieves to hang earrings off, but my display is quite olde worldie!
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Jane C ♫

You could put them in a bowl if you want people to rifle through them, or pin them on a cork board
Hand Painted Silk and Fused Glass Artist.
Lampwork Beginner!
Website

Nicknack

Get an old picture frame, staple some net (not too small, or large holes) onto the back, and hang them on there.  Also works for earrings, but smaller mesh.

Nick

silkworm

Household stuff usually cheaper than 'proper' jewellery display so mug racks can be used for key rings, wine glasses for earrings etc. And people do seem to like rumaging through things in bows!
Mary

Tonyb

Thanks all. Will see what I can get hold of to hang these from.

www.beadables.co.uk

Blue Box Studio

Depends on the look you are going for.  I've found that, despite the people coming to the fairs I do are looking for more bargains than you'd find in a car boot, they want whatever they buy to be gift wrapped for them - I made book marks last year, displayed them round a lovely glass and sold zilch, put them in a card, in a cellobag and they sold, because they can be given straight away as a gift.  So this year my key rings will be on cards and in a cellobag.  But that fits with my display, which is white acrylic blocks and stands.  Good luck with them.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

fionaess

When I sold these I displayed them on a mug rack

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !