Still haven't managed to get back to the torch so...

Started by Madam Steph, January 27, 2013, 05:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Steph

Quote from: nuttybeader on January 27, 2013, 08:57:23 PM
Wow did not realise that the beadcaps were beads from my first look thought they were silver.

Pretty, aren't they.

The ropes and rings to the bracelet were made in circular herringbone stitch and the beadcaps and clasp in peyote and circular peyote stitch

Linda x

Enchanted Cobwebs

Now I can play all day as I retired from the 'proper' job....
http://www.enchantedcobwebs.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedCobwebs

Pat from Canvey

One of the pictures that makes me go "Ooooooh" Linda. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Lotti

Just beautiful.  I so admire your patience making this beauty. :)

Madam Steph

Thanks for those kind words, all.
Hopefully, Tom is going to shift the cabinet containing a lot of my glass rods tonight.
He moved it in front of my worktable to give us room for the Christmas tree, and having done so, (and owing to the weight of the thing but more to the point cos of his carelessness), broke the legs completely off. I can't get to the torch till it's moved, and can't move it myself cos of my bad knee (which is a lot better- but I won't tell him till he's moved the cabinet). THEN I can get started early in the morning (about 6, hopefully).
I haven't been able to torch since way before Christmas, and have new presses and tutes to play with, so he's in big trouble if I'm not all systems go tomorrow

Linda x

Madam Steph

Thanks, Sally.

Although my way back to my torching desk is clear, it's now too cold again to have the window open for the vent kit, so I STILL haven't been able to torch since before Christmas.

I have been beading again though. I restarted a UFO, a beaded box that had been left since about October, so I at least have something to do till the weather breaks.

Linda x

Skyblue

That is beautiful Linda you must have such patience ! Im happy to do chain mail but really dont think my eyes would take threading all those tiny beads :)

Madam Steph