Frit-Happens !
July 13, 2020, 06:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
your ad here
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vetro “show and tell” Competition - Your Resource has been posted in the Wiki  (Read 32184 times)
flowerjasper
Forum Member

Acorns!

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 04:04:10 PM »

[/img]
will get the hang of the photos one day!
s

flowerjasper
Forum Member

Acorns!

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 04:05:52 PM »

Sarah
Mad Beady Woman and
Forum Member

Flame Force Five

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 05:04:28 PM »

those are lovely reactions with black nebula

These are both painted desert from the same rod in the same session - the upright is super heated and it looks like the red has gathered at the edges. I wasn't expecting that!

Sarah
Mad Beady Woman and
Forum Member

Flame Force Five

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »

Well Sue it looks like egg sucking works  Smiley Such a shame about the crack  Cry

I have some spotty beads with vetrofond odd cotton & Nero Intense Black. There is a tiny bit of bleeding in the flat black spots but not much

Sarah
xxx

sparrow
I hold with those who favor fire.
Senior Forum Member

I'm working on a dream...

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2008, 03:16:33 AM »

Okay, finally got round to taking more pictures (but not to cleaning the beads beforehand - sorry!)

Sooooo:

Vetro Odd Lot light red jasper with CiM Thai Orchid - the more you heat it, the more it gets eaten (compare left & right)

Vetrofond Special red purple (VS291438) with copper green and effetre dark ivory, not heated too much

A bit more obscure:

Vetrofond Oddlot 917 Antique Amber Transparent with effetre dark ivory, effetre dark trans topaz, and 're-constituted terra' (not terranova, but the batch where they tried to remake the old terra) and silver wire

And Vetrofond Oddlot 917 Antique Amber Transparent with 'new terra' and silver wire on its own - the amber didn't like the wire  and made big puddles around it that looked like quicksilver or lead (sorry about the crap photo) Sad

afina
Forum Member

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2008, 04:09:57 PM »

Hi!
I have three Oddlot beads here:

From left to right: Belgian Lace with Raku powder, Red Jasper, Marbled Avocado (with just a touch of Terra).
Verena

Regards, Verena
Glasperlenwerk - My bead-site with blog (German) - http://www.glasperlenwerk.at
Vetromagic - Frit and fritblends in COE 104 - http://shop.vetromagic.at
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: