finished jewellery 2014

Started by GaysieMay, January 21, 2014, 10:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal

There are some real pretty colours in there, good experiment I'd say!

BeeBeads

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Pat from Canvey

I especially like the three beads in the middle of the bottom row.

Rascal

I don't post anywhere near enough on here, but am actually pleased with this necklace I made so thought I'd share. When you wear it, it's round on your neck rather than oblong. The press was the one that Bev at Pegasus came through for me, it showed as out of stock but she managed to get one to me in time, it's my new favourite press, love it.
PinkNecklace by KWebbo, on Flickr

Pat from Canvey

I've tried various light situations for this but keep getting different reflection in various places. This is the best of the bunch but there's still some sort of glare in middle bottom. I made the chain too from individual lengths of 1mm silver, no soldering. It's 18 inches long. Theres also a different pendant made from some silver glass and various bits of shorts. I played with the shape until I found one I liked. It's on the same chain here. The photo just doesn't do the streaks of silver glass justice.

Yeske

Pffff been soooo busy with a lot of stuff (esp. studying biology and learning Chinese!). But I managed to finish some pieces I started on some weeks ago and make a couple of simple jewellery in between :) Here they are:

Kyanite and silver earrings with handcrafted ear wires and headpins.

Matching little pendant made with the same materials. Also with a little 'scroll' like at the end of the ear wires in the previous picture, though that isn't visible the way the pendant's orientated in the picture.

Necklace inspired by the watertribe/Katara from the cartoon series "Avatar, the last airbender". Already have a buyer for this one (at least, it's reserved); somebody who wants to use this in a cosplay :)

That's about it though. Not very productive for 2 months, ah well. Oh yeah and I made a similar earring set as the first picture for my mother's birthday, only with grey larvikite beads. She loved them. :)

Shirley

In the summer I started making a pendant. I've worked on it on and off and it's finally finished. It's made in several layers that are then riveted together, with a back frame holding the moonstone, then the hare, front frame and finally the etched tree. I'm really proud of it, although I can see the faults in it too :D

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Yeske

Soooorrry to be bothering you all again with my non-glassy jewellery!
But this brooch I'm quite proud of, and I'll be wearing it at my graduation coming thursday :)
It's sterling and fine silver with garnets.

And I've also made a few more of those simple earrings with handcrafted ear wires. The ones with kyanite sold within the same day! I guess these are just easier to match with everyday clothes :P I haven't finished all of the new ones yet, and have only photographed these two, of which the latter pair is already reserved... by my mom! Hihi she is so sweet :)