Frit-Happens !
December 11, 2019, 03:08:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
your ad here
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alison G  (Read 1346 times)
Redhotsal
Fine Lampwork beads by Sally Carver
Forum Member

Pound Shop Queen

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 06:46:57 PM »

Yes George - a beautiful tribute, pretty much echoed everything I thought about Alison. And that wicked sense of humour - she was a real one off. I still can't believe I won't see her again. This is so tough on poor Malc - what an absolute hero that man has been throughout all the troubles they had. My only comfort is knowing the pain is over. I can't find the words to express how terribly sad this is.

mizgeorge
Administrator

Or should that be missus?

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 08:56:55 AM »

For anyone who's not on facebook, I'll just post a quick update to tell you that Alison's funeral will be at Nuneaton Crematorium at 2.15pm on Monday 22nd December. Malc has asked that we wear bright, happy party clothes in honour of her love of colour - she was never a black and white sort of girl. We're all welcome back at the house afterwards, and any contributions of food and drink for the buffet would be gratefully received.

Alison asked that there should be no flowers, but donations in lieu to the Dog's Trust.

Redhotsal
Fine Lampwork beads by Sally Carver
Forum Member

Pound Shop Queen

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 09:10:36 AM »

Thanks for this George, I didn't see the announcement on Facebook. I'm so glad that I'll be up in the midlands then as I will be able to go.

nuttybeader
Forum Member

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2014, 06:11:45 AM »

So sorry to hear this news.  She was a lovely lady.  Our thoughts are with Malc and the family.
princess pink
Pink Pink Pink!!
Forum Member

Bead mad!

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 04:52:16 AM »

I've only just seen this. How sad to lose such a talented lady from our midst. She will be missed!

Dee Dee
Forum Member

aka Steph x

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 08:53:12 PM »

I've only just seen this too!  So so sad to lose another beautiful beady buddy!  I've never met her (being on the other side of the world) but my condolences to her family!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: