Main Menu

A handful of eggs

Started by ajda, June 16, 2014, 09:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajda

What's your setup? I'm on a Bravo with two big oxycons - just made my biggest one yet, but it took me the best part of an hour... can't see a size limit yet, just a limit to my patience!
Alan
www.ajdalampwork.etsy.com

Carefulkate

Are they going to go on Etsy ?   xxx

shelly

Calico Cat

Quote from: ajda on June 17, 2014, 04:49:30 PM
What's your setup? I'm on a Bravo with two big oxycons - just made my biggest one yet, but it took me the best part of an hour... can't see a size limit yet, just a limit to my patience!

Can I ask the output of the oxycons? I have a 10L at the moment and wondered if a Bravo might run on two of those?

BTW, do let us know if these eggs go up for sale - I could be tempted  ;D

Watch this space for new Etsy shop . . .

ajda

I'm selling all of them, but the top three are reserved for someone in the Netherlands - she wanted one bigger than I had listed, in peacock colours, so I made a few to give her a choice and she wants all three. But I've got a taste for doing these now, so there may be more to come...

The two oxycons are Unlimited Oxygen M20s, rated as 10 lpm @ 20 psi - though I'm not sure they both actually produce those volumes/pressures. My partner and I run a Bravo and a Mini-CC off the two oxycons together and they are more than adequate for most of what we do... It's only with something like this that I find myself craving more, even when I've got all the oxygen to the Bravo alone!
Alan
www.ajdalampwork.etsy.com