Main Menu

Beginner marble

Started by Pat from Canvey, January 26, 2014, 09:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat from Canvey

I'm starting to get this type of marble but still a long way to go. I've put it here because it is boro.

Lotti

Yeah, great start Pat, love the colour graduation in it :)  Are you going to go to one of the marble classes that are now springing up?  Have fun. :) xx

Pat from Canvey

Quote from: Lotti on January 26, 2014, 10:16:41 AM
  Are you going to go to one of the marble classes that are now springing up? 
Yes Lotti. I'm booked.

Steampunkglass

Lovely colour, is it one of the Momika colours? Great marble, is it my course you are coming to?

Lotti

Quote from: Pat from Canvey on January 26, 2014, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: Lotti on January 26, 2014, 10:16:41 AM
  Are you going to go to one of the marble classes that are now springing up? 
Yes Lotti. I'm booked.

Whoop whoop :) :) 

Pat from Canvey

I'm not sure Glenn and yes it's your class. I bought a sample set of Northstar boro ages ago and only now am starting to use it but I have a few other rods bought from Meltinglass.

Steampunkglass

;D Excellent, some of those reds & oranges can be tricky to use, and don't always stay a nice bright colour, so looks like you're already a natural with those  ;) Looks like you've already got the technique down, (and the tricky cold seal bit!), with a bit of practise, and hopefully I should also be able to give you some hints and tips to make them really realistic.  ;D ;D ;D

Pat from Canvey

Do I need to bring cat food though?

Steampunkglass

Quote from: Pat from Canvey on January 27, 2014, 02:28:56 PM
Do I need to bring cat food though?
:D :D :D :D :D
Nah, the little so and so's are on a diet!  ;) Cake however....... :P Just bring yourself, some diddys, an apron and hopefully I'll provide the  inspiration  ;)