creative gallery archive 2012

Started by CindiDee, January 16, 2012, 02:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les

Thank you :)

Well I tried another one last week and threw it in the corner in disgust, lol .... I still have a LOT to learn !
But today, I figured that it was not so bad, and so I cut the two best bits out and made two smaller pictures :)

IMG_0523 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

IMG_0526 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Not so bad, seen as I was about to bin them :)

GlassOcean

Well, I am on light duties and apologies if you have seen this on facebook or CP or Flikr but I am so excited that it came out in one piece.  I thought what better to replace a flame with but a very sharp knife and then did this!!!!!

Love Doves or Scary Lion? by Glass_Ocean, on Flickr

GlassOcean

Another one I'm afraid, there's no dtopping me!!!!  2 parter this time.

All you need is LOVE by Glass_Ocean, on Flickr

Les

Lakelady

2012-08-29 18.34.59 by quirkyatt, on Flickr

Just for a bit of a change!  :)
Turner Rowe Glass Art

GaysieMay

:o Yes really - something to rest my knobs on.  This is my first go at distressing things (other than close family members  ;D).  I really enjoyed it but I'm now thinking I might make more knobs and change them, they are a bit bright for the finished look.  I'm thinking maybe a deeper red with just a bit of gold leaf?

Distressed! by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Apologies if you've seen it elsewhere.  The box is from http://www.boxylady.co.uk/ very prompt delivery and well packaged.
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

misspixie

Made in preparation for my boyfriends birthday present - a "Home Sweet Home" sign fit for a computer geek....

QR2 by spencerlucy86, on Flickr

It's a first attempt, and a little iffy around the edges, but he caught sight of it in my blocking pile and has decided he already loves it! I'll be remaking it before his birthday (its not til the end of the month), but it made me smile, so sharing...

Les

I shall wear it to road test it tomorrow ... fingers crossed it doesn't fall apart ! :)

206263_10151264306123973_1231661972_n by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

421333_10151264306183973_1194769046_n by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

:)

Les

I'm sure those of you on facebook will be groaning, but I just wanted to share one of my finished landscapes from today's workshop .. I am just SO pleased with it :)

1-285748_10151317880518973_4940377_n by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

:)

Glyn Burton

A while ago I posted that I had a new commission and some of you asked for photos of work in progress so here go's. The piece consists of 3 hanging columns of dichro sheets 15 in each column which will hang in the reception of PwC's new office here in Jersey. At the moment my assistant Catherine and I are just assembling the bits in the studio prior to installing it in December.

hanging thing with Catherine b
There are some other photos on my flickr page if you are interested and if any body would like to see pics of the finished bit I will post them in December.