Frit-Happens !
December 13, 2019, 05:06:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
your ad here
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shameless promotion......NEW....FEATHER BEAD TUTORIAL now available!  (Read 1568 times)
Jennie Lamb
Raspberry Rings
Forum Member

« on: January 27, 2013, 09:03:04 AM »

Hi Guys,
Well it that time of year and I am trying to go visit my sister in the US so I decided to put this tutorial together abit sooner than I originally was going to.  I am trying to raise some pennies towards the flight!   It is available in my Etsy Shop : https://www.etsy.com/listing/121795500/goldstone-feather-swirl-tutorial-for It comes in the form of a PDF Ebook and is 25 pages long with 32 colour photos and full instructions on tools, glass and technique.  I have also put a gallery of my own feather beads at the end with some ideas on different glass and colour combinations.   Thank you for looking  Wink

Jennie

SilverGems89
Forum Member

Hot Cheeks

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »

Been wearing my bead from you constantly Jennie, lots of people have said they like it, so just had to buy this tut to have a go (I'm sure I wont be able to make them though!!)  Grin

nete
Forum Member

Eeek its me!

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 01:22:59 PM »

Awe Jennie,what ya doing to me! Another one to go on my list and I haven't done any silver swirls yet because of the b@**$y snow! I have never wanted to be 52 so bad, so roll on birthday! Wink

Helen G
Helen
Forum Member

RIP Doris 31/10/2011

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 01:55:04 PM »

looks like another fab one, good luck with it  Smiley

Jennie Lamb
Raspberry Rings
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 02:27:52 PM »

Thanks Guys and Gemma YES YOU WILL!!!  I have sent it on to you just shout if you have any problems and we can work through it together.  Nete you made me laugh don't wish the days away!   Wink

flowerjasper
Forum Member

Acorns!

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 03:14:46 PM »

looks fantastic Jennie   Wink
sandy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: