You can be in the new book Glasss 3!!

Started by Miriam, November 30, 2012, 05:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam

After the huge success of the books Glasss and Glasss 2 I will make a new book, Glasss 3.

The book is the collected work of glass artists from around the world. The work shown is from famous and lesser known artists. The participating artists have bought 1 or 2 pages to show their work.

Entry is open to all lampworkers, there is no judging. Beginners and famous artists are published side by side in this beautiful book.

The book has a hard cover, is high quality offset printed on high quality paper and bound.

The first book was published in 2009 and was a big success. In 2011 the book Glasss 2 was launched and December 1st 2012 the registration for the book Glasss 3 will begin. The book will be published spring 2013, if possible at the Flame Off in Towcester, England.

If you want to participate in Glasss 3 you can register here: http://www.glasss.eu/wp/registration/

Please move my posting if it is in the wrong forum.
groetjes Miriam

Blog | Website | Colorcharts | Glasss

Kaz

Hi Miriam
Does that mean that we would not need to pay postage if we can collect at Flame Off?
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Miriam

Happy New Year!!

I know a few of you had a very busy end of the year. If you haven't registered for the book Glasss 3 you can still register until Saturday January 5th. Your photos must be ready by then too!!

This is a sample of some art that will be in Glasss 3

groetjes Miriam

Blog | Website | Colorcharts | Glasss