INNER DEPTH - A Glass Quilling Tutorial

Started by Dee Dee, October 01, 2012, 11:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Dee

Eeek - I am ever so excited!  This is my first ever tutorial and I hope you like it!

Inner Depth Tutorial Etsy first page by Maid of Glass, on Flickr

In this e-book, I will show you how to make my signature style Inner Depth beads. Using step by step written instructions and photographs.  Plus a mini tutorial on how I achieve neatly encased bead holes when I am encasing my beads with little to no bleeding of the glass underneath.

Now available in my Etsy shop:

www.beadsbystephanie.etsy.com

JKC

The beads look lovely, I especially like the blue one.  Good luck with the tutorial.  Janet

Krysia@No98

The front page looks great.  

I have noticed when I look at other peoples tutorials that they include a page or two from their tutorial, the equipment page and another page to give people an idea of the equipment they need and to show quality of the tutorial.
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Dee Dee

Quote from: Krysia@No98 on October 02, 2012, 08:08:55 AM

I have noticed when I look at other peoples tutorials that they include a page or two from their tutorial, the equipment page and another page to give people an idea of the equipment they need and to show quality of the tutorial.

Done!!  Thanks xx

Dee Dee

chipperpottery

I have just had a peak, can't wait to have ago. But tomorrow is my torching day  :-\

Krysia@No98

Quote from: Dee Dee on October 02, 2012, 08:32:02 AM
Quote from: Krysia@No98 on October 02, 2012, 08:08:55 AM

Done!!  Thanks xx

Brill  ;D
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-