MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - OCTOBER 2012

Started by Krysia@No98, October 16, 2012, 09:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalorlo

noora

Lovely spooky beadies!  ;D I love those fingers, Nina!

I could post this in the monthly colour challenge as well, but that feels like cheating  :D

Pandanimal

spheresofglass

Loving all the spooky beads.. Well done, I'd be hard pushed to pick a favourite out of these.

Nina A

Aw...    just loving the theme and the lovely pumpkins, bats and spookies...  :D :D

A few more fingers from me,  this time as pendants,

DSCN0825 by 1055Nina, on Flickr

Happy Halloween to all,    Nina x

Nicknack

Brilliant stuff!!!!!

I made these a week or so ago, haven't had time to do anything about them until now.  Sorry about quality of photo - explained in Colour Challenge.  Unfortunately I dropped a bag with these and some others in on the tile floor of my workshop.  Ghostie lost the tip of his tail, and Frankie is frit!!!!!!!!  I meant to make some more, but, what with the orchid show, and coughing so much these last 2 days that I couldn't hold the mandrel still, I haven't managed it.

Ghostie

PA297538 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

Not very good vampire (his eye ran and teeth didn't quite work)

PA297540 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

Zombie - quite pleased with him, but could have improved him with time.  I used Iris Orange powder frit to give him the leprous look.

PA297545 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

Nick

qwirkyglass

Pauline

katherinem

here is my small halloween offering - a bit wobbly but I think my stringer control is improving  :)

both sides of the same bead:

Halloween - web by katherinem2012, on Flickr

Halloween - spider by katherinem2012, on Flickr

Krysia@No98

What fabulous creations everyone.  This challenge is now closed, I shall pull out names at the weekend

Thank you for talking part xx
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Krysia@No98

Drum roll.....

The winner this month, pulled from a very unfancy envelope by my lovely colleague Pauline (a very lovely lady here in the office) is...

Nina A

I shall be emailing you in a mo.

Thank you everyone for all your exceptionally cool entries.
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Nina A

qwirkyglass