Main Menu

help

Started by beadworm, April 15, 2012, 05:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreton

Warm Glass are certainly the ones to deal with. Preffered Partner status gives better support from Bullseye in Portland and ensures that Warm Glass have the latest products and information regarding their use.

They also get all the "curious" glass for sale in the October Sale. Most of that is glass not otherwise available over here and is usually at 50% off retail.

When Bullseye USA closed Bullseye UK (in Scotland) all the stock was transferred to Warm Glass.

No conection with them just a very satisfied customer.

Pete
Pete

Zeldazog

Quote from: Madam Steph on April 19, 2012, 07:22:27 PM
However, after extensively scouring the the internet info and Bullseye Company's site and info. I'm still at a loss.

I could be reading past the recommendation, by Bullseye.

I doubt they'd be allowed to use the quote, the logo and the expression "preferred partner" without Bullseye Glass' permission.  I can remember when they announced they'd got preferred partner status...

As a fuser, they are my main supplier too - been dealing with them for seven years now, and I can also highly recommend them (to be fair to Creative Glass Guild, I haven't had any issues with them either!)

Pete, I'd be in so much trouble if they were nearer to me, my poor little car would be full to brimming with curious glass if I got down there during the sale time!

Madam Steph

Quote from: Zeldazog on April 20, 2012, 01:40:47 PM
Quote from: Madam Steph on April 19, 2012, 07:22:27 PM
However, after extensively scouring the the internet info and Bullseye Company's site and info. I'm still at a loss.

I could be reading past the recommendation, by Bullseye.

I doubt they'd be allowed to use the quote, the logo and the expression "preferred partner" without Bullseye Glass' permission.  I can remember when they announced they'd got preferred partner status...

We were at that time discussing the 'preferred retailer'. It was this that created the confusion and it's now been sorted. As I said to Glyn - "Confusion over"

Linda x

Moreton

[quote author=Zeldazog

Pete, I'd be in so much trouble if they were nearer to me, my poor little car would be full to brimming with curious glass if I got down there during the sale time!
[/quote]

Yes Dawn it is very very tasty glass.  8)

For those who don't know the "Curious" glass is either one off trial patterns or sub standard or designs that Bullseye have decided not to continue with. "Sub standard" is a real misnomer. Bullseye quality control is such that if 1 sheet out of a batch of 10 is not quite how they expect then all 10 sheets are rejected and sold off as "Curious" at a substantal discount. Usually -50%. Warm get an allocation and it is only available during the sale and by personal collection.

regards Pete 
Pete

flame n fuse

Retroglass in Alloa also get some of the discounted Bullseye glass and are an excellent supplier in Scotland  -especially for fusing and stained glass- although they don't do mail order. They sell quite a lot of the Bullseye range - sheet, stringer, confetti and rod. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

awrylemming

I have to say, I like glass studio supplies too - lovely people, and they keep a fab stash of some of the bullseye odd rods which Warm Glass don't stock.  I tend to shop between the two, for best price and best availability.