Swoop - borosilicate lampwork dragon by A flame with desire, on Flickr

Blue lampwork dragon by A flame with desire, on Flickr

...they're about 5-6 inches long in old money  ;D ;D

BeeBeads

Wow!  Those are absolutely stunning Emma, I love them both  ;D

Glassy Lou

Just wow! They're bloody amazing.

MangoBeads

Emma as I said can they get any better :)

AMAZING !!!

garishglobes

Manda, that 'artist voice' inside me says, they can get loads better  ;)  But I am happy with them - and after several attempts to get the order of the steps right, am now fairly happy with how I'm making them, too.

Fiona

They're stunning Emma.  :)

♥♥Tan♥♥

Would it embarass you if I declared undying love?

LilLizaJane

As an avid reader of Anne McCaffrey's dragon/Pern stories years ago (and I still do, when I need comfort reading) I love anything remotely dragon-like - and these are by far the bestest ever! (I still have yearnings for my own fire-lizard ...) Stunning. Fab. Glorious.
maintaining eccentricity in the midst of madness
www.LilLizaJane.etsy.com.  (aka Beth)

spexy

Just lovely, great colours and shapes.

Nicknack

Quote from: LilLizaJane on July 30, 2012, 06:37:08 PM
As an avid reader of Anne McCaffrey's dragon/Pern stories years ago (and I still do, when I need comfort reading) I love anything remotely dragon-like - and these are by far the bestest ever! (I still have yearnings for my own fire-lizard ...) Stunning. Fab. Glorious.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

Double WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  They're amazing :D :D :D :D

Nick

faystuart

Oh (sharp intake of breath! and putting cuppa down before my shaking spills the contents).  They are just amazing/unbelievable/
fantastic/awesome etc etc etc.

Although I'm sure they are not quite as nice as Maladar Dragon who is at this precise moment winging his way to me  ;D ;D ;D

Fay x

jammie

Emma they are wonderful!  :)

Steampunkglass

I've been drooling over these on Facebook and flickr, I love the poses too, they really look like they're hovering over some prey they have their eye on ready to strike!

garishglobes

I really want to dangle a mouse in one of those claws!! But at the moment, I think that is taking things a step too far... !

suzielaws