And double doh for the image

Flyingcheesetoastie

BeeBeads

Dying to know what you were too close to!   :D

Zeldazog

Jeanette, you need to use the URL that "Grab the BB Link" gives you

Zeldazog

Ooops cross posted!

And, oopse, see what you mean about too close!  Shame, big chopping board??

jeannette

Big cheese server I'm thinking...dunno - took me ages to get through that hendrick's gin as well!
I was just being too greedy with the ginger beer bottle....

Margram

That looks quite usable - think you've started a new craze - soon everyone will be making them! :)
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Blue Box Studio

In our house that would be cheese, butter and pickle.  I think it's very usable.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

BeeBeads

I agree - very useable.  I think they look great, ideal for cheeses etc.

Pat from Canvey

It's all a learning experience. Now you won't do the same thing again unless you want a similar cheeseboard. At least you dodn't let the glass spill over the shelf  ;)  ;)  ;) Now you'll have to drink some more gin to try again. Shush, when the kids were small I used to get them to retrieve Harveys Bristol Cream bottles from the local bottle bank.

chipperpottery

I have done the same thing in the past

Nicknack

I've had the same sort of thing happen, leaving dichro pieces too long in the microwave kiln when I was starting.  Too big for a pendant, too small for anything else :(  I managed to break/cut pieces off, and refire to polish - saved some of it :)

Enjoy your cheese/butter/cracker board, it's original!!!!!!!!

Nick

nuttybeader

Serendipity I think it is called.  A new craze is born.  I can only do small bottles in my kiln and if I am not careful they go over the edge.