MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - MAY/JUNE 2012!!! WINNER NOW UP!!!

Started by Kaz, May 19, 2012, 10:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakelady

Ha ha!  He's cool - or should I say hot!   ;D
Turner Rowe Glass Art

helbels

Skyblue

Izzybeads

Devilishly handsome  ;)

I was so disappointed with my Demon devil  :-\  He bloomin' spear broke off as I was cleaning him...still means I get another go  ;D  My take on a demon devil, with part goat body (big mythology fan  8) ), horns, shaped tail and broken spear  :-[

Demon by Izzybeads, on Flickr
Demon by Izzybeads, on Flickr

obviously like all demons, exercise is not recommended for the lifestyle, hence the fabby tum  ;D ;D
Laney
www.Izzybeads.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/photos/izzybeads

Dreams of Glass

Loving all these entries, especially the devils and demons ;D

apols for the large photo, can't remember how to re size ???   :)

Ingrid                         
xx

helbels

Ingrid, that black cat reminds me of Ted "The Count" Hankey the dart player!   

Ted-the-Count-Hankey-switches-to-PDC by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

Great interpretations though from both you and izzy x

noora

While working on the colour challenge I messed up a bead by encasing in 004 clear. It was scummy as h*ll so I decided it must be a demon and gave it eyes and horns. It's the one to the right in the picture. The other one came later, also a bead that didn't turn out like it should.

I've been playing with an idea for an angel made in three beads. This head looks a lot like a Lego figure's head...

Dreams of Glass

;D I'm not into darts and never seen this player before but have to agree with you helen, actually a bit spooky  ;)

I couldn't resist posting but these are old beads so don't have to be counted in the comp, they just fitted the theme  :)

beautiful angel noora :)
Ingrid                         
xx

spexy

Quote from: Bruntie's Beads on June 06, 2012, 08:29:53 PM
Loving all these entries, especially the devils and demons ;D

apols for the large photo, can't remember how to re size ???   :)

I love these!

Kalorlo

I had a go:

One-Winged Angel

The dreaded 'tink' noise happened when I was adding the wing, so I left it at the one! She split in half up the mandrel when taking the bead off, so I've glued her back together again - there are a few surface cracks too.

Fire-Winged Demon

I made the wings first and added them on after making the figure this time. She's got a few surface cracks too but didn't break.

I think I ought to make some goddess beads without the wings to see if I can keep them in one piece! Since I've only made one teeny one before, way back.

Shirl

I really like the 1 winged angel....what a shame she cracked!

Izzybeads

Those are fab Heather, really brilliant  ;)
Laney
www.Izzybeads.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/photos/izzybeads

Lotti

Wow Heather they are amazing!  Love the pussy cat demon and angel Ingrid and your demon is fab Izzy.  Pretty angels Noora and Shirl :)  And the red demon Helen is brilliant.  They are all so characterful, so clever, I still haven't managed to do a charater angel/demon, mine have all ended in a water bath! :)

Barnacle Bay

Hope this is Ok,
I have entered another thing as I was feeling very inspired by all previous works on here, so just had to have another go and made this  :)

I'm pretty chuffed with my 'Angel Queen' - Not too bad me thinks for a newbie ;D All seperate conponents ( well two being head & body bead  :D)  The thing on it's head is the crown  ;D

Made on a hothead torch  ;)
Cheers,
Louise

The wings may be a bit wonky as she has just landed. Crown & hairdo a bit off due to adverse weather flying conditions.