Another Fairy

Started by Stacy, September 16, 2007, 02:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacy

Here is another fairy I completed this weekend... Soldering is getting much better!!

Not sure if this is the place to put these or in anything else creative... If its wrong please feel free to move it miss moderators!

handmadeheaven.biz

she's lush! love that turquoise-green

Lush!

Quote from: handmadeheaven.biz on September 16, 2007, 02:22:09 PM
she's lush! love that turquoise-green

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say!  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

MyPrecious

Kathy

My website

Stacy

Thanks Ladies, I'm really getting into the stained glass stuff at the moment, just finishing my first box at the mo!

♥♥Tan♥♥

Those are such beautiful pieces petal, this fairy is more gorgeous than the last one. Can I pick your brains, I'm just about to have a go at stained glass, can you pm me which patterns you are using please...please...please...puleeeeeeeeeeesssssseeeeeee

Dreams of Glass

Ingrid                         
xx

silverlemon

Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

Zeldazog

She's lovely!

Your cutting skills are excellent, and your copper foiling/soldering is so neat, its amazing, especially so on your box - how long have you been doing it?

Stacy

Quote from: zeldazog on September 17, 2007, 11:42:46 PM
She's lovely!

Your cutting skills are excellent, and your copper foiling/soldering is so neat, its amazing, especially so on your box - how long have you been doing it?

Thanks! I did my first piece with a tutor in July but I have to say that I think it might just be good lighting!!

Françoise

Woow, she is gorgeous ! I love her  ;D
Bisous,
Françoise :)