Burgundy red transparent

Started by Lotti, August 07, 2012, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotti

A lady recently asked me to make her some burgundy and back earrings (fun of course as you can't see the black when you are making against the red!), anyway, due to a breakdown in communication it appears that what she was looking for was a transparent red/burgundy not the opaque purple red she ended up with.  I have been looking at Bullseye and wonder which of the transparent reds they have might be the best 'match' for bungundy colour? (of course I know that I will need to get bullseye black to go with it :) ).

Helen G

does it have to be Bullseye? I would call CIM Bordello a burgundy

Donna@Rockin' Beads

Lotti

Thanks Helen and Donna, I had sort of looked at Bordello but was worried it might not be very transparent, but am very happy to take your advice.  I didnt' particularly want bullseye, it was just that their reds looked more transparent and they have quite a few.  Thank you again for your help. :) xx

Donna@Rockin' Beads

It's definitely not very transparent!!!

Miriam

I would try CiM Bordello over transparent. That way you keep the Bordello from getting to dark.
groetjes Miriam

Blog | Website | Colorcharts | Glasss

Donna@Rockin' Beads

;D ;D ;D I misread your post Lotti. I thought you didn't want transparent!! Miriam's suggestion should work  ;D