THEY'RE BACK - MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE FEBRUARY 2012!!! WINNER UP!!!

Started by Kaz, February 03, 2012, 11:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemon kitten

Yep....late i know bu can't sleep!!  so here's a heart from me....hand shaped..hav'nt got a press actually i really like making hearts by hand....i love a challenge.

Happy Heart 1 by lemon kitten 1, on Flickr

Janey x
Never stand up in a canoe!

lampworklover

I am just a little obsessed with freeform hearts at the moment  ;D

Lakelady

Loving the dark broody one Lampworklover - to me, it looks like an alien, with two eyes at the bottom and big brain ;-)  I'm weird that way)  ;D
Turner Rowe Glass Art

lampworklover

Quote from: Lakelady on February 14, 2012, 09:10:26 AM
Loving the dark broody one Lampworklover - to me, it looks like an alien, with two eyes at the bottom and big brain ;-)  I'm weird that way)  ;D

hmm, I had had the same thought  ;) ;D

james M knox

Quote from: lampworklover on February 14, 2012, 09:18:19 AM
Quote from: Lakelady on February 14, 2012, 09:10:26 AM

hmm, I had had the same thought  ;) ;D

Any one remember the mekon alian that was in one of the comics years ago.... 2 eyes at the bottom and a bog brain...... Mind you he was green...  ;D ;D ;D

spexy

My first entry into a monthly challenge. This is the heart fibula I made on the By George it's Lush weekend

Emerald

Jo

www.etsy.com/shop/jowalker68
www.jowalkerstudiojeweller.co.uk
www.flickr.com/account

Beadscrumptious

Hello, I am very new to all this ..... hope this works....fingers crossed..

Sarah xx

Amber

Beadscrumptious

Pandanimal

So many wonderful hearts and flowers. I love the "Alien brain" one too, the metallic colours are fantastic. Lampworklover, Is it the frit doing that or the base glass and will you share the name of the glass/frit?
Heart of stone from me,

Heart of Stone - Back by Pandanimal, on Flickr

Julia ;D

Lotti

A black heart with white dots which when swirled like this looks sort of flower like??? :)  Not a fab photo, struggling with a cold and wanted to get it done.  (looks a bit dusty too doesn't it, must get me cloth out!).

spheresofglass

I love all the images listed this month, there are some lovely beads, which made me want to share this one with you... I made this and a few others at the beginning of the month... been playing with pink again and had forgotten how much I enjoyed it..

Valentines-Heart by spheresofglass, on Flickr

Sandy

Kaz

That's gorgeous Sandy - it's lovely to see you on here too ;D
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!