THEY'RE BACK - MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE FEBRUARY 2012!!! WINNER UP!!!

Started by Kaz, February 03, 2012, 11:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Dragon

Bob

Blue Box Studio

After a long time away from the torch, something simple from me - for once I had the right colour!  These all include, somewhere, mid purple.

DSCN5316 by Blue Box Studio, on Flickr
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

awrylemming

k00m

Quote from: Pandanimal on February 21, 2012, 05:36:47 PM
A copy (just about) of a bead in the British museum. It says on the site it was made with purple glass so that's what I used in my copy so it fits in well here.

Celtic Sword Bead by Pandanimal, on Flickr
Love that bead, Pandanimal. Very touchable.

Both of these are on a base of Mid Purple.

- Kerra -

katherinem

Ok, here is my mid-purple offering:

IMG_5231 by katherinem2012, on Flickr

The flower one is mid-purple with Gelly's Sty, the middle one is my attempt at a Corina rainbow bead with mid-purple and light amethyst and the right hand one is mid-purple with rubino over white (very wobbly) hearts.

Hopefully the photo will come out ok - this is my first go!

Katherine

CarrieH

This heart has a mid purple base. Shame it also has a crack straight down the middle!  Decided to have a play with some dichro but must have overdone it  :(

Carrie xx
www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com

MadelineBunyan

JKC

Kaz

I'll draw this on Friday when I have more time so last minute entries still welcome!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

JaySpangles

I realise it's not feb any more but Kaz said it was ok in the last post.  These have medium purple.

IMG_2145 by JaySpangles, on Flickr

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Kaz

THIS MONTH'S PRIZE DRAW WINNER IS PRINCESS PEGGY!!!
Congratulations Pris and well done everyone else who entered!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Pandanimal