Demonstration Insurance?

Started by Maggie, January 24, 2012, 04:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggie

Just off phone with Ian Wallace, fully insured to demo anywhere! More expensive than AIR (£104 with studio equipmment cover) but at least I can work without the worry of something going wrong!
And I still have AIR insurance in place too...... overkill? Time to cancel that now, no wonder I've no time to make beads! ::)

Thanks for advice!

theknittinggoddess

I've started another thread about this - but basically you need wording which says that all sales are made under UK law (disclaimer - although I'm more than happy for anyone to use the wording from my website you need  to make sure it is suitable for you)

I had to ring Ian Wallace this morning about stock cover for a new shop - and it's obvious they're well used to being asked about sales to the USA. I wanted to check as I was 99% sure we'd had this conversation and I was covered so I was a bit concerened when I started reading that people weren't covered now.

Jeanniegems

Does anyone just use the insurance which comes with Guild of Jewellery Designers gold? I'm just about to reinsure and would appreciate some ideas, you all seem to be going with Wallace.

Jeannie x
www.jeanniegems.co.uk
www.jeanniegems.etsy.com