Frit-Happens !
October 31, 2020, 07:59:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
your ad here
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: attaching oxycons to the torch  (Read 2096 times)
Caroline
« on: January 15, 2007, 07:45:03 AM »

me again Grin

my oxycons turned up and i wanted to know how i attach everything together i.e. the hosing to the torch and any other info i'll need

i've not taken it out of the box yet (man it's heavy) but i'm asking incase i need to ask the BF to get anything on his way home
Mary
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 07:52:27 AM »

Martin usually puts the hose and clips in the box, maybe better check! You'll want hose clips for putting the propane hose on the torch, and maybe a clamp for fixing the torch to the table. You should have the rest already. Have fun!
Caroline
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 08:00:26 AM »

thanks Mary

i'll have to get the BF to get some hose clips for the propane
Sarah
Mad Beady Woman and
Forum Member

Flame Force Five

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 05:56:15 AM »

Sorry I'm starting already. Simon is being an absolute star. Not only did he stay at home so that my Oxycon could be delivered but he's trying to connect it for me as well.

So can I just check that he needs to cut off the hothead connector from my bulk propane set up & then clip the hose to the propane port on the minor?

We'd expected there to be something similar to the hothead connector but from looking at posts here & on LE that seems not to be the case.

Sorry to be dim Huh

Mary
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 06:33:23 AM »

That's right. You just push the hose onto the torch barb, and fix it with a clip.
Sarah
Mad Beady Woman and
Forum Member

Flame Force Five

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 07:29:03 AM »

Thanks Mary

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: