Indigo
Marigold
Canary
Submarine
Sea Foam
Army Men
Journey
Twilight

There are at least 4 on here that I am desperate to have - the mint lozenge is a colour I have regularly requested through the CIM site.
Is anyone else feeling deprived or is it just me? Ordering from the US is possible of course but very expensive on shipping at the moment!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Chameleon

when i tried to order Journey from Frantz it was sold out  :( :(

Bubblebeads

I was reading Martins newletter and he mentioned some of the new colours  but noy sure when they are going to be in I would love a couple of the colours

Kaz

Which newsletter? I haven's seen one that mentions these colours?
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

helbels

I know Martin said a while back that we wouldn't be getting all the yellows, and that they had made a choice from them on which ones they were going to stock.

Glassy Lou

Martin's 11/11 newsletter said they'd be getting Caribbean Sea and also new colours Sunset and Spanish Leather.

SilverGems89

Quote from: Zen on November 12, 2011, 09:51:03 PM
Martin's 11/11 newsletter said they'd be getting Caribbean Sea and also new colours Sunset and Spanish Leather.

They're effetre colours not CIM  ;)

I hope Martin will be getting more of the new CIM colours because there are a lot of them on my wish list too  :(