Sasha's Silver - Desperate!

Started by Fruddy, November 02, 2011, 02:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruddy

Hello folks,

Can anyone help?

I realised last night that I had only one rod of Sasha's Silver left... this is a glass that I use every single time I torch, so I could kick myself for letting my stocks run so low.... idiot!

I have tried to get some today - Flamekissed Glass are sold out. 

Frantz have some (at horrendous shipping costs - but I AM desperate!) but they don't accept paypal as a payment method and when I have tried to pay using my debit card, the transaction is for some reason refusing to go through.

Does anyone have a few rods that they could sell to me?? I do have some glass for swap (all of the silver glasses and the Effetre specials/handmades etc.)

Really grateful if anyone can help?

Thanks!

awrylemming

::)  I wish you'd said before I posted off your dichro missus!  Sigh.  No swappies though, if you could replace it when you get some?  Not sure how much I've got, I'll pm you later. xx

Amber

Sue, is there any glass you don't have?!  :o ;)

Redhotsal

I may have a little rod of it somewhere - think I bought a selection pack once. I'll have a look tomorrow morning and get back to you.

Shirl

I cant help as I dont have any.

Now is a good opprortunity to stop producing and play ;) ;) ;)

awrylemming

Quote from: Amber on November 02, 2011, 06:47:37 PM
Sue, is there any glass you don't have?!  :o ;)

Yep.  CIM Razzleberry and a particular vetro odd that a friend of mine would dearly love to get her sticky mitts on.  I'm sure there's more ...  ;)

helenfc

Just out of interest, which Vetro Odd? :P

Rach I can spare a couple of rods too of you like :)
H xx

awrylemming

That would be vetro watermelon.  Innit.  And I did have a little but gave it to said friend as it did nothing for me.  Each to their own  ;)

Meagan Lily

Is Sasha's Silver still being made then? I have been trying to get hold of some for ages and can't find anyone who does it. I'll try Franz Art Glass but I'm sure I tried them before.

Madam Steph

Fruddy

Quote from: helenfc on November 02, 2011, 08:17:30 PM
Just out of interest, which Vetro Odd? :P

Rach I can spare a couple of rods too of you like :)
H xx

Thank you lovely but the wonderful Sue has come to the rescue again....

Shirl

I  might have to get some of this to try, looks an interesting colour :)

suzielaws

Me too I have been meaning to also try this for a while, off to look at it eek!