Suppliers of 15/0's

Started by Yellow friend, July 18, 2011, 05:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SallyB

Yes.  I've not made anything of hers before but am really enjoying this one although I find myself less interested until i find the pearls I need to finish it.  I'm reluctant to shell out on another kit from her but really want to be able to race on with it again and wear it.

Sally
xxx

nemeton

That is gorgeous, Sally - I went on a workshop to learn that pattern and weirdly I am wearing my version as I'm typing - it took me two days just to make the focal, and I wimped out of doing the whole necklace and made it a simple strung one in the end.
Served me right for wanting to use buttons for the bezels and then spending ages making microscopic flowers to put on them just because it seemed a waste to have holes that weren't being used  ::)
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

nemeton

Weirdly, I don't seem to have a pic... will try to remember to rectify that tomorrow  ;D
Lynn

Yellow friend

Just thought you might like to see the partly finished bracelet that started this thread.  Looks nothing like Laura McCabes Nudibranch Bracelet.  Also thought I'd show another part finished collar I started last year!! I get so easily distracted.

Does anyone else have a stack of half finished projects?  :D

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Madam Steph

:-[

Yes, Sheila. They are commonly known as UFO's  (Un finished objects).

My house is teeming with them, and I'm ashamed to say that the Laura McCabe Cuff is now one of them.
I've been too involved in glassy things!

Linda x

nemeton

I've got two shoeboxes of UFOs and a stack of takeaway cartons with 'in progress' projects... and am rarely working on fewer than half a dozen things at once!  ;D
Lynn

nemeton

:-[ Oops, and I just realised I promised you a piccy and never took one  ::)
Lynn

SallyB

Look good Sheila
I have some things that aren't finished but I do try to concentrate on one thing until it's done.  My problem is that I'll end up running out of beads then having to try and find the right beads again.
I've now run out of some beads for my Laura McCabe lariat and struggling to find more.

Sally
x

Yellow friend

Sally
Post a picture of what you've run out of and I'm sure someone may be able to help you (Lynn :))?
Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com