Advertising guidelines

Started by Sarah, July 28, 2010, 01:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

We mods thought it would be helpful to put our advertising guidelines in one place.

The forum is primarily for networking. But you can use the forum for advertising in one of the following ways:

·   A banner and/or links in your signature.  Each member may have 1 banner. This banner should be no more than 65-70px high by 500px wide. There should also be no more than 1 line of text or links in your signature space. Signatures with large banner pictures or too much text will be edited by a forum moderator.

·   You can post in the "links for all your selling needs" board. These posts are deleted after a month.

·   You can buy an advertising banner which will be displayed, on rotation with other advertisers, at the top of the forum index. Advertising costs £25 per year – please contact Julie HB by PM if you would like to arrange this.

Please do not include any links to items which are for sale in other threads, or references to where they have been listed for sale,  unless you are responding directly to a request on the forum from another member. We will remove links and comments from posts in other parts of the forum so that members can enjoy the forum without lots of advertising.

If you have any queries please contact a mod.

Thanks

Sarah
xxx

JM Piper

Hello Sarah -

This post is old but it is the only one I can find that answers my questions.  I would like to purchase an advertising banner.  I work at Glacial Art Glass.  I can not find the user profile you suggest I contact to arrange advertising.  Can you please help me by directing me to the proper contact.  Thank you for any information.

From Your Post : [You can buy an advertising banner which will be displayed, on rotation with other advertisers, at the top of the forum index. Advertising costs £25 per year – please contact Julie HB by PM if you would like to arrange this.]

garishglobes

JulieHB is still the right contact :-) I'll send her a pm to make sure she has seen your request  :)

JM Piper

Thank you so much for such a quick reply!

julieHB

Thanks, Emma! :)

Jessica, I have PMed you  :)
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr