Main Menu

BellaDonna Glass

Started by Jennie Lamb, June 12, 2011, 09:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennie Lamb

Has anyone out there tried the BellaDonna Glass from Arrowspring : Moody Blue and Purplescent?  http://www.arrowsprings.com/html/belladonna_glass.html

Have seen a few beads around that have been made with them and the rainbow slick on some look lush!!  Just wondering if it is worth a try or if they are very similar to Double Helix?

Jennie  ;)

Dragonfire Glass

no but they look amazing  ;D

Jennie Lamb

hollergrafik

Seen some FB posts using it and it is beautiful

awrylemming

I happen to know that our Rachel has her paws on some as we speak - which is probably why she's so quiet  ;D  Why don't you drop her a pm.  She got it yesterday, so should have a reasonable idea of what it's like by now  ;)

dinah46

I'm a bit underwhelmed with mine atm but I haven't had much time to play with it.

I think it's more to do with my disappointment with the cost of postage $28.61 on $50 worth of glass, which you don't find out until you've ordered.  Add to that £17.86 customs and ransom and it ended up at £35 each for a $25 bundle of glass ???

When I've used a bit more I'll post some photos but at that cost I'll probably turn them into shards to make it go further :)

Kaz

Lead us not into temptation.....
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Nikki

I'm not impressed with mine, colours are a bit patchy when reduced and its a bit shocky. Might just be me!!

Fruddy

Well - I nearly have it at least!!! >:( >:(   Paid robbing Parcelfarce Worldwide an extra 12 quid to have it delivered on Saturday and the rotten devils never turned up with it - been on the phone to them today and they are sending it on Friday now - grrrrr!!!

I have ordered a bundle of each - so I shall let you lovely chaps know what its like - when I ever manage to lay my mitts on it, that is.......

xx

awrylemming

I hope they're coughing up the £12 - bunch of robbers that they are.  There was me thinking you were immersed in pretty colours too ...  :(

Jennie Lamb

Quote from: dinah46 on June 13, 2011, 08:35:24 AM
I'm a bit underwhelmed with mine atm but I haven't had much time to play with it.

I think it's more to do with my disappointment with the cost of postage $28.61 on $50 worth of glass, which you don't find out until you've ordered.  Add to that £17.86 customs and ransom and it ended up at £35 each for a $25 bundle of glass ???

When I've used a bit more I'll post some photos but at that cost I'll probably turn them into shards to make it go further :)

whoah....that might have just been the deciding factor!  SO EXPENSIVE!!  would love to see pics if anyone has any?

sarah t

it looks pretty simlar to the exclusives christina has ......which i gotsome of at flame off and love !!