Boro colour contest - not for the faint hearted!!

Started by garishglobes, February 12, 2011, 06:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garishglobes

Right, I have the nastiest colour in the entire world here. Tis called Baby Guu. I can't use it, it is naff, horrible, spits and is generally foul. So...what better than to have a competition with it!
I will send a stick to anyone wanting to enter - but bear in mind, it is boro!! The rules are as follows: (it is my competition so I can set the rules  ;D ;D)

1. If I post you a stick, you have to give it a go
2. You have to post the results, however disastrous!
3. You cannot cover it completely with another colour, that's cheating!!

Who knows, between us maybe someone will come up with something genius for this stuff!  :D :D

The prize? Something made by me, but a surprise ;) I do, however, promise it won't use baby guu.  ;D ;D

Anyone up for giving this a go? ;D ;D

Dragonfire Glass

awrylemming

Ok, I'm in.  Since I'm just starting with boro everything I produce will be poo on a stick anyway, why not Guu on a stick?

fionaess

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Rikki

garishglobes

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Excellent!
If you'd like to have a go, pm me your address, and I'll wing you some baby guu.  :D

DeanWilson

HAHA I'd love to have a go but my little hot head can't handle boro :P LMAO I can't wait to see how horrible this colour is- I love your description of it :P ;D

JKC

I will have a go, if you have enough.  Is it yellow?

fionaess

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

♥♥Tan♥♥

kerensky

Sounds like green to me.... go on then, if you have any left - let me at it.......;-)

♥♥Tan♥♥

Aha an NS experimental.........could be interesting :D

garishglobes

I'm afraid it is sort-of yellow...  :D :D

pm me your addresses, folks!  ;D

helenfc

Marcel

Sounds horrible i just have to try it  ;D count me in  ;)