FEBRUARY 2011 - COLOUR OF THE MONTH WINNER NOW UP!!!

Started by Kaz, February 03, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalorlo

Yeah, I have dark lavender and sample rods of normal rosato, and lots of shades of amethyst and purple but not this!

Trudi, those are mouth-watering  ;D

Trudi

Quote from: GlassOcean on February 03, 2011, 08:36:28 PM
My pinks are not labelled, bugger!  Just had to place an order!  I won't tell if you don't  :-X   ;D
sssshhh!  ;)

♥♥Tan♥♥

Quote from: GlassOcean on February 03, 2011, 08:36:28 PM
My pinks are not labelled, bugger!  Just had to place an order!  I won't tell if you don't  :-X   ;D

yeah yeah any excuse ;D

poledra1958

Ordered some for collection on sunday at Kempton, now just playing for some nicer weather so I can get out on the torch have some holiday booked from work in the middle of the month.

Jenny

HH on Bulk,

helbels

Wow, what a fab colour.  Think I'm gonna get me some of that x

GaysieMay

I have just bought the lighter one 082 last week when I went to Tuffnell's didn't see this one, but it is very pretty.  Have made a dotty one for the other challenge in the lighter shade, hope it comes out of the kiln ok.  Those are lovely ribbed beads Trudi.  :)
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

★★Terri★★

Yay - I got this colour!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just the one rod ;D

Sorry about the poor quality photo - it's really dark and dismal here today and I don't have time to set up lights etc as I am getting ready to go away at short notice - but I was so excited that I could post in the colour of the month for the first time ;D ;D ;D

Trudi

Lovely heart Terri - that colour is perfect for it!!

Can you tell I like this colour

Dark Rosata Pebbles by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

Amber

I love the mixture of the etched and shiny!

Trudi

I like to see the contrast in the same glass!!

Ciel

That colour is beautiful - think I'll have to get some :)

k00m

Well, this is the first time I've ever managed to make some beads that fit the monthly theme and that I'm not too embarrassed to share with the rest of the world!

They're nothing that interesting, but I like them.

- Kerra -

helbels

Hiya

k00m, those are great - well done for sharing!

My Dark Rosata has arrived, so I've had a play.  These beads are weeny - made with my new bantam bead roller, but I think they are quite cute. There is some white & opal raspberry here too, and I've etched some of the Rosata and left some shiny.  Don't know if it was just me, but my Rosata kept wanting to go go very bubbly.  You can see that even on some of the etched ones:

Louise Menzies

My first go at this colour.. i quite like it :)

..... Roasta Buttons with Brass Powder Bubbles  ;D

IMAG0081 by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

IMAG0079 by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

Sorry about the bad pics  :(

Louise x
Louise x
www.facebook.com/tootsieshandmade www.tootsieshandmade.etsy.com http://tootsieshandmade.blogspot.com