THEME OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE - SEPTEMBER 2010 - WITH A PRIZE! WINNER UP!

Started by Kaz, September 05, 2010, 09:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephine

Ciel

Ness

I'm embarrassed to put my offering on here in such accomplished company, but it is organic!

cbeadies

So many lovely beads on here!
Some Autumn colours from me...the large bead is my second ever attempt at a hollow.

Katiequiggle

Heres my offering.  I love these.   Hope its ok to put stuff in that I didn't make this month.

rocky

Inspiring beads here! I love the stone effects :)

I just made this for my DD. I think its quite organic.

Deanne x

dangerousbead

Me too, didn't make recently, but the torch is only just working again now.

Magina 6 by Dangerous Bead, on Flickr

ARBeads

Ruth & Andy

www.etsy.com/shop/arjewellery for beads!

MadelineBunyan

right, finally found it, I had made this at the beginning of the month, then misplaced it.

it was the predecessor to something else I have been doing more recently

anyway, here it is, silvered ivory and maple and barnacles and stuff, same bead, 2 views

Pandanimal

I thought cave painting straight away too Tan. That one appeals to me lots more than the dragons. I like the dragons, they are clever and sweet, but that one is one of a kind.
I have this one little offering just come out of the kiln.

It's stinger dipped in "smoke on the water" frit from Beady Sam, I blame Tans frit thread for this, over a base of C.I.M. Phoenix.

Margram

Here are mine  :)

The first one has ivory, silver leaf, mystic orange, and a murrini I was given by Trudi at one of our meets. The second one is either pea green or petrol green with silver and various stringers and has a special Kaz murrini (that I don't think she is making any more...)
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Ness

Some amazing beads in this thread - I LOVE organics!

Sneaking another one in  ;D

Kaz

September's lucky winner is
Dangerousbead - Jane
Well done and thanks to everyone for entering!
New challenge up shortly!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!