Frit-Happens !
December 13, 2017, 01:39:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
your ad here
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Mango Beads
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Sticky Board for Your Lampwork Recipes  (Read 3265 times)
Kaz
Flame Off Show Off
Senior Forum Member

Worth my weight in glass....

« on: June 13, 2010, 10:15:28 PM »

Hi all
I have had this new board created for anyone to post their lampwork recipes e.g. any special reactions you have achieved (planned or accidental) that you would like to share with FHers.
The idea is just to post a photo and a brief description of the ingredients and the recipe i.e. the how to of getting the reaction.
It's not meant to be a show and tell; just a record of some interesting recipes - so comments on people's recipes posted can be added but these will be edited out after a suitable period of time to ensure that users don't have to wade through loads of stuff to get to the pictures/recipes.
OK - it's open to everyone, so feel free to get posting!
Kazx

www.cheekycherubdesigns.co.uk - www.cheekycherubdesigns.etsy.com - For murrini and de-stash - www.kazkebab.etsy.com

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!
beadysam
BeadySamGlass.Com
Forum Member

I type before I think....

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:25:26 PM »

You mean like the Corina NOT Witchcraft Challenge? http://www.gemfox.com/corinabeads/challenge/cc_challengeGallery.aspx?challengeID=12

This could be a fantastic resourse for FH and the lampy world.  When Corina did the challenge there were a lot fewer glass colours and ranges around and these days the sky's the limit as far as reactions and recipes go.  This could be very interesting and fun!  Great idea Grin

Jolene
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:28:27 PM »

That is a great resource Sam, thanks for posting the link. I think this board is going to become an utterly fabulous resource over time and I am very excited about it, great idea Kaz  Kiss

Jo x

*rowanberry*
is just a figment of your twisted imagination
Forum Member

quiet due to brain being replaced with fudge.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 11:17:36 PM »

Oh was I meant to add the recipes here? or in the section under their own headings? Was confuzzled then. Feel free to move them if so.

Claire
helenfc
....Dotty....
Forum Member

Rocking Raku

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 11:35:55 PM »

brilliant idea kaz, looking forward to it  Smiley

flaming beads
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 11:40:03 AM »

Brilliant idea Kaz...can't wait to see what this unearths Grin
Yellow friend
Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »

Do you think there could be a section on how to avoid combinations that produce 'poo on a stick'!

Shelia

Shangri-La
Forum Member

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 06:14:40 PM »

As a beginner I would find that very handy, Sheila.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: