COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE: JUNE 2010 (WITH A PRIZE)

Started by Kaz, June 01, 2010, 11:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemon kitten

I adore this colour....so... here's my offering....................

I've called them "Emerald City"

Janey x
Never stand up in a canoe!

lampworklover

Can't believe it has taken me ten days to look at this thread! Some really inspiring beads on here.
Anyway, my two current obsessions; teal, and hollows...the biggest one is nearly 1 1/2" across  ;D

Jay9

Janine  xx

"You only retire when you stop doing something you don't like and start doing something you do"

tsarvo

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, whisky in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Yellow friend

This one's just gone to the US :) and the flowery one  is festering in a box
Thought I'd just post these before my hols. 

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Magpie

Pandanimal

Heres some from me. I think I have some of the darker batch.

Amber

I've had fun with this one, what a gorgeous colour!

SilverGems89

Running in here kinda at the last minute!

This is my first ever kitty kat bead, he has a core of white which i rolled in beady sams silver dragons candy frit then i encased it in the effetre teal! He looks much prettier in real life, i had a nightmare trying to photograph anything today, i think the sun is too strong!

cbeadies

A bit last minute....little floral with teal petals and teal spacers.

ARBeads

Hope this now works - flickrs been altered and I can no longer find the sized static image

Ruth

Ruth & Andy

www.etsy.com/shop/arjewellery for beads!

Kaz

RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR SAYS THE WINNER IS KALORLO - WELL DONE!! YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ABOUT YOUR PRIZE!!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR ENTERING YOUR LOVELY WORK - JULY'S COMPETITION WILL BE LAUNCHED SHORTLY!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!