mounted marver to fit beth minnow?

Started by bubblefizz, April 25, 2007, 05:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassworks

oooooops... just got back to this one - thanks for the bump... any marver that fits a minor will fit a minnow - although the barrel is a LOT thinner.. as soon as it s light i'll nip out to the studio and get the actual dim for you... the minnow, betta, barracuda combo will be making the trip to FH bean happening with mike...

sorry for the delay chap - just lost this one thread..

i have 30 new torches on their way, including a quad port great white - which i am told is the bee's knees (which i am a little uncertain off - what use are apiary attachments to torching?).. ??? ;D

bubblefizz

ok i await your reply, i just want to be sure i buy the right one, i was gonna get the minor marver but just want to be sure it will fit the minnow  ;)

glassworks

right - definitive answers....

minnow:

barrel is 3 1/2" long and 1/2" wide, 90mm x 13mm

minor

heatsink is 2 1/2" long x 3/4" wide, 60mm x 20mm

which means the marver for the minor will fir the minnow, although more of the minnow will stick out at the end.. the minnow also has a really slim barrel - if you look at the pics of one you will see what i mean.. this means that the hoseclips will just need to be tightened further than with a minor!..

hope this helps..

♥♥Tan♥♥

bubblefizz

that will do for me  ;D ;D im gonna get one now ;D .......now then, where do i buy one from  :-\ lol

glassworks

we've ordered a ton of stuff from the states, from marvers to didy glasses - should be on their way as we speak!

;D ;D ;D ;D

that mike ey, he sure can tempt me!!!

Billie

♥♥Tan♥♥

Quote from: glassworks on May 17, 2007, 06:30:56 AM
we've ordered a ton of stuff from the states, from marvers to didy glasses - should be on their way as we speak!

;D ;D ;D ;D

that mike ey, he sure can tempt me!!!

Eh more stuff.....OMG what can I sell....WHAT CAN I SELLLLLL

beadysam

Children? Other half?  Pets?  House?  Your body?

Carol

Carol

Les

My soul...... Mwahahahahhahahaaaaa

Oops.. forgot.. I already did that... :P