does anyone know where i can get a shell bead press..

Started by chocolateteapot, November 22, 2009, 06:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocolateteapot

Hia, does anyone know where i can get a shell bead press? NOT like this   http://www.tuffnellglass.com/contents/en-uk/d80.html
I wanted one thats more like a shell that wraps around a bit like an elongated snail shell. My friend is going to a fancy dress party and wanted a shell necklace and i thought that would be lovely..course have prob left it a bit late now unless i can actually come up with one!!!
But she is going as a mermaid and looks beautiful, you know the kinda friends that look beautiful as mermaids? Well i just wanted to try and finish it off a treat for her.
thanks for looking
Tracy x
no...don't throw that in the landfill..maybe i can use it..for something..or ...

Josephine

I don't think there is a press like that, I've always done that style without a press.

chocolateteapot

i see, thanks, yeah i have too actually, just thought it would be nice to have a few uniform ones. x
no...don't throw that in the landfill..maybe i can use it..for something..or ...

chocolateteapot

Thanks love that looks good. Will give it a go....
Tracy xxxx