inland swap-top grinder

Started by handmadeheaven.biz, March 05, 2007, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handmadeheaven.biz

http://www.inland.co.uk/category.cfm?cid=65#p240

it's arrived! it's TINY! hahaha! no bad thing tho as i only really want to do pendants, cufflinks etc on it & i dont have the space for anything very big. there are lots of bits and pieces to put together but i think i'll manage. not sure if i'll get a chance to use it before i go away but i'm certainly excited. :) i'll take a photo or three once i have it set up

Billie

Nice one Stef  :)  When are you off?

littlegiggles

handmadeheaven.biz

sunday morning around 7am so by sunday evening i'll be in the italian mountains. wahoo! can't wait :D

Billie

I'm quite envious!!  Can you post some pics when you get back..?  Have a wonderful time  :)

handmadeheaven.biz

if i take any! i'm a bit rubbish at taking photos. i have a funny video somewhere of me blading and falling over. i'll see if i can find that :P give u all a giggle!

BeadyBugs

Glad it turned up safe and sound! ;D  Ooo new toys!!!! ;D

HP x
Helen P

SilverClay

Steph, how big is it?

Did you go for the whole kit in the end, or only the grinder? Can't find any prices or sizes on the inland site, is it just me?  ???

BeadyBugs

Yeh - how tiny is tiny?  Give us a clue - microwave....house brick....match box?  Will you be needing the mice off the mouse organ to operate it for you. LOL! ;D

HP x
Helen P

handmadeheaven.biz

there arent any prices on the site. if i find the bit of paper i'll post them here. i got the inland swaptop 'all-in-wonder' grinder/lap/saw which was £304 incl. delivery.

It's bigger than A4 but not quite A3, i think. Wasn't expecting it to be so small but it makes sense from the other grinders I've seen. I'd just forgotten! Anyhoo, I reckon it'll be good for what I wanted it for - tidying edges, making some contemporary-looking pendants and cufflinks and whatnot. Promise to give a full report when I get round to using it :)

HP - "heave! heave! breadcrumbs and butterbeans! chocolate biscuits!" ;)

BeadyBugs

Fab!  We'll be expecting a full Top Gear style report...pros and cons....best 'lap' time and all that gubbins. LOL! ::) And don't forget to sing whilst you do it, in your best Charlie Mouse squeak:

"We will lap it, we will grind it............"!!!  Hehehehe!

HP x
Helen P

handmadeheaven.biz

HP, you're a nutter....but I love ya  :-*

BeadyBugs

Helen P

SilverClay

Quote from: Helen P on March 05, 2007, 11:45:19 PM

"We will lap it, we will grind it............"!!!  Hehehehe!
HP x

Ooh, can't stop singing that now! Sitting here squeaking like a... a... squeaky mouse?