Extractor Fan

Started by Charli, June 28, 2009, 07:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotglass28

I got mine off the bay. It a hydroponics fan and it could probably start a tornado  ;D  I got a control unit too which is like a dimmer switch to control the fan.

I have a barley box which I built from spare double glazed glass units from my farthers works. Looks like a fish tank without the fish.

The idea that it funnels the fumes up into the fan and away better.

HTH

Loving the rod storage too, I may have to nik your idea when dad rips out the old Kitchen units.
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Owl-Goes-Hoot/567182803365298
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheOwlGoesHoot?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Krysia@No98

I am thinking about a new kitchen at the mo, but I think the old cupboards are going to disintergrate the moment they are not being held together by the wall
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Mary

Sorry, the ducting is obviously not fitted now I look again - duh!

The kitchen cupboards are great because they will hold the long rods with just a little tweaking - the back board is fixed to the outside ends of the walls, instead of slotted into the grooves, IYSWIM.

Krysia@No98

Quote from: Mary on August 26, 2009, 03:56:45 PM
Sorry, the ducting is obviously not fitted now I look again - duh!
It's a good point though about it slowing down the exiting air and causing more of a strain on the fan - this will motivate me to get it sorted out that bit quicker!

The back of my kitchen cupboards is wall...  I can't tell you the mouse inspired panic I had last April when I saw will brown pellet type things in the front of the cupboards.  Turned out to be a beetle (erm... many many of them)  Everything in that cupboard is now in plastic containers and the beetles met the vacuum
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-