Minor???

Started by Zia, June 07, 2009, 08:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zia

that sounds so painful Krysia..just wondering what makes pitta bread so "hot" ...or were you taking in out of the oven?
Melting glass again! "happy dance"

Krysia@No98

I'd put it through the toaster and then turned it over and toasted it again, then, and here's the stupid bit, I picked it up from the middle.  Doh

In my defence I was very tired yesterday.  In hind site the microwave would have been a better idea
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Zia

I find I hurt myself when I am tired too.......suppose its the bodys' way of saying...time to rest...often leaving us no choice...

Krysia@No98

I live next to a park.  Bless the teenages they like to hang out on it over the weekend.  Usually it doesn't bother me but sunday morning at 5am they got really rowdy.  I'm sure they were saying something about a hammer.

(through gritted teeth) BLESS THEIR LITTLE COTTON SOCKS

So early night to night (naughty didn't have one last night and paying for it)

the bath is run then dinner then snuggle up with British Archaeology magazine (The front cover is giving me ideas - nope silly me it's current Archaeology how could I possibly have confused to two...)

http://www.archaeology.co.uk/issues/ca-229.htm

Zia

hope to get to see some of these "ideas" come to life soon...... ;D

Krysia@No98

...it might be a while, but at least I don't need stringer control for them :D

Zia

I am willing to wait ;)

flaming beads

Quote from: sarah t on June 08, 2009, 12:40:33 AM
i have only had mine a few weeks and im very happy with it ...the difference in noise level and heat is fabby ...its also uses hell of a lot less gas

.........i use dots too lol

mmmm...big smiles...i remember when i changed from my hothead to my mega minor...it was delightful ;D harry(my hh) always sounded like an aircraft carrier ;D and my mega minor has a blissfuly smooth sound :)...aaahhh...heaven  ::)