Another Paragon SC2 error - relay?

Started by Blue Box Studio, August 27, 2012, 09:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nicknack

Quote from: Blue Box Studio on September 05, 2012, 08:09:20 PM
Busy making velvet scarves this week, won't get a chance to try it for another week (mustn't get distracted from the task in hand :) )

Where do you get your velvet scarves?  I used to get them from Rainbow Silks, but they don't seem to do them any more.  Are they frightfully expensive?

Nick

Blue Box Studio

I import them from the US.  I bought so many last time they've kept me stocked for a couple of years and these are the last of them.  They are a lot cheaper than Rainbow silks!  The devore ones I now devore myself and a lot are made from velvet yardage which I buy by the roll from Pongees in London.  Try Thai Silks in the US, you have to buy wholesale and go through their wholesale account faff to buy from their 'exotic silks' outlet.  Most of my orders were in excess of £500 to make it worthwhile.  Oh and delivery was always really slow because they insisted in sending my parcels to the British Virgin Isles.  An easy mistake to make, different hemisphere, warmer, drier, more exotic than England but has 'Brit' in the name; used to take about 3 months on tour to get here.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr